Solar lamps destined for street lighting are independent of the electricity supply network(grid) and use LEDs as source of light. The costs are reduced due to the fact that the connection to the electricity network is no longer necessary, which requirs digging, conductors, machines. The Leds are one of the most efficient light sources. 7.5W used by a LED generates light equivalent to a light bulb of 60W.
We can provide solar lamps in customed versions, which provide for the specific needs of the user, or standard models, such as the ones below.
1. Polychristaline solar pannel: 60W
2. Battery bank 12V,50Ah sealed gel, no maintenance (is burried at the base of the foundation)
3. Intelligent Microcomputer for the control of the charge and protecting the battery against overcharging, discharging over the limit admitted and reverse polarity
4. Light source: Light bulb LED 2 X 5W
5. Operation temperature:
-20°C –> +50°C
6. Galvanized steel pillar of 4 meters.